Location of the project: Republic of Moldova, the both riversides of the Dniester
Implementation period: 1 February 2021 – 15 December 2021
Total budget: 16 000 USD
Budget administered by CE PRO DIDACTICA: 5 640 USD
Implementators: UNDP Moldova, in partnership with the Educational Center PRO DIDACTICA and the Center for Innovative Educational and Social Programs in the Transnistrian Region, Tiraspol
Donor: European Union, European Union Program “Confidence-Building Measures”
The project’s goal: To create the conditions for the organization of hybrid education for students on both banks of the Dniester, in terms of remote access to educational services.
- Development of methodology, training modules and recommendations on hybrid training;
- Conducting thematic seminars (webinars) for teachers and managers on both banks of the Dniester on hybrid training, methodology for conducting hybrid training, etc .;
- Organizing master classes on planning lessons based on the hybrid model;
- Conducting workshops on the methodology of working with parents in hybrid learning in school;
- Initiation of workshops-workshops for the exchange of experience in conducting hybrid lessons for primary school students, adolescents and graduates;
- Creation of the site specialized in Romanian and Russian languages;
- Promoting project activities and results on site and social networks;
- The final conference for the presentation of the best practices from the project.
Beneficiaries: teachers and managers from the both riversides of the Dniester.