TRAINING OFFER 2020
The Center offers training courses for school teachers and managers, on the base of License for activity, conferred by the Chamber of License from the Republic of Moldova. The certificates are available for the process of accreditation and assigning of educational degrees by the teachers.
For more information:
TRAINING THE TRAINERS
The target group of these courses is persons interested in learning training abilities. Fields: adult education, facilitating team work, team building, leadership, general psycho-pedagogy, school subjects’ didactics, axiology of education etc.
For more information:
PROGRAMS APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
PROGRAM SERVICES AT BENEFICIARY REQUEST
Educational Center PRO DIDACTICA continues to provide training programs at the request of beneficiaries. The center organizes training courses for teachers and managers from school and university level, approved by the Ministry of Education of Moldova, according to the Order no. 822 of 13 August, 2015.
The certificates are available for the process of accreditation and assigning of educational degrees by teachers.
In the current study year we offer the following training services:
- Training skills through interactive teaching strategies;
- Education for gender equity and equal opportunities (1-3 days seminar for class-advisors and school vice-directors for education);
- Overtaking difficulties in reading and writing (seminar for primary school teachers);
- An hour for reading (seminar for primary school teachers);
- General psychopedagogy;
- Specific Didactics (for each school subject): Interactive technologies for teaching, learning and assessment;
- Continuous in-class evaluation;
- Summative assessment of school results;
- Educational standards based assessment;
- Reading and Writing for Development of Critical Thinking: Initiation course in RWCT; Design of lessons; Strategies to promote critical thinking at the humanities disciplines; Strategies to promote critical thinking at the real disciplines; Cooperative learning; Lessons assessment on RWCT key;
- Educational Management: Management of teamwork; Human resources management; Elaboration of the project of strategic development of the organization; Problem solving and decision making; Evaluation of school unit; Time management; Strategic planning; Development of educational institutions plans; Employee motivation; Leadership skills; Delegation skills; Situational leadership; Management of change; School curriculum implementation; Art of directing; Skills of effective manager; Effective communication skills; Successful presentation;
- Program for school psychologists: Stress Management; Conflict and conflict resolution; Assertive communication; Self-knowledge and interpersonal communication. Psychological issues in working with students (program for class-advisors based on operational set I’M LEARN TO BE);
- Education for tolerance;
- Education for character development;
- Education for community development;
- Intercultural education through literature of ethnic groups inhabiting Republic of Moldova;
- Let Know Ourselves Better(Optional course of Intercultural Education for Understanding Otherness through the Literature of Co-habitant Nationalities from the Republic of Moldova (Romanian,Ukrainian,Russian, Gagauzian,Bulgarian) training offered in Romanian and Russian;
- Education for European Integration;
- Training of trainers. Abilities to work with adults. TOT;
- Elaboration of financing projects;
- Educational Leadership;
- Culture of a Good Neighborhood.
The cost of each training program will be established depending on the specific request (size of students group, location, distance to the village, coffee break, lunch, etc.).
The number of credits for each training program will be calculated in accordance with Regulation of attestation of teachers from pre-school, primary, secondary, special, additional, secondary vocational and specialized education.