During the last years, through the effort of the Ministry of Education and with the support of the donors, several relevant studies and strategic policy documents have been developed that stressed attention on major problems the education is confronted with in the Republic of Moldova related to: human resources development, deficit and fluctuation of the didactical staff, discontent payroll and poor working conditions, but also low social status of teachers.
In this context, the Educational Center PRO DIDACTICA, with the financial support of the Open Society Foundations, provided through the Soros Foundation – Moldova, during the period of February – June 2016 will implement the project Human Resources Development in Education: from the strategic ideas to sustainable actions, which aims at creating and ensuring access to dialogue opportunities with decision- makers in order to raise awareness among with regard to operative and qualitative to approve and implement the National Program for the Development of Human Resources in Education.
Key – activities: 3 workshops with participation of High School students, young specialists, LPA representatives of the second level; a radio show; a TV show; assuring the presence of the project events in “Didactica Pro…”Magazine; elaboration, editing and dissemination of the brochure Human resources development in education; organizing a roundtable discussion with participation of public servants and policymakers; a national conference with participation of experts from Romania, decision-makers and educational actors.
Project objectives: increasing the information awareness and mobilizing the public opinion in the implementation of the objectives and actions related to National Program for Development of Human Resources; raising awareness among decision-makers, including from the educational system, in order to stress their attention on the need for approval and implementation of the National Program for Development of Human Resources.
- increasing the information awareness and mobilizing the public opinion in the implementation of the objectives and actions related to National Program for Development of Human Resources
- advanced level to raise awareness among decision-makers to determine them to approve and implement the National Programme for Human Resources Development in Education
- 3 workshops
- national conference
- a radio show
- a TV show
- thematic section published in the Didactica Pro …Magazine
- a brochure published and disseminated
- about 25 public servants / policy makers – participants in the roundtable
- about 90 participants in workshops
Coordinator: Lilia Nahaba