Donor: United Nations Population Fund/UNFPA
Implementation period: April – December 2022
Perioada de implementare: aprilie-decembrie 2022
- Professional School from Nisporeni;
- Professional School from Criuleni;
- Technical University of Moldova (Florilor st., 4b)
- Technical University of Moldova (Studentilor st., 7/1 )
- Centre for Young Naturalists (COTN).
Target group: Ukrainian refugee adolescents, youth, women and older persons
- Building capacity of UTM and VET institutions to support integration of Ukrainian refugees (children, adolescents, youth and their families) aiming for life skills development, GBV prevention, building emotional resilience and fostering refugees’ psychosocial wellbeing and social inclusion.
- Setting up and ensure good functioning of the 5 safe and friendly spaces for refugee youth and women.
The main activities:
Training key staff from all 91 VET institutions (management, teachers, psychologists) on the work and integration of the refugee children, adolescents and youth to mitigate the risk of discrimination and support their better social inclusion and psychosocial inclusion;
One in-service training program developed and delivered to teachers and psychologists/educators from 4 educational institutions;
5 Safe and friendly spaces for refugee youth and women established and equipped in the dormitories where refugees are hosted;
5 programs/actions plans with relevant educational and recreational activities for refugees developed and implemented.