It is implemented within the Network of Educational Policy Centers NEPC, based in Zagreb, Croatia (http://www.edupolicy.net/), by CE PRO DIDACTICA, in parallel with 3 other NGOs: The International Institute for Educational Policy, Planning and Management from Georgia, the Foundation for Supporting Educational Initiatives from Kârgâztan and the Educational Alliance from Mongolia.
Implementation period: August 2019 – May 2020.
The initiative aims to assess the integrity of educational systems and cases of integrity violations by various educational actors based on the INTES methodology, with evidence collection tools, developed by the Center for Applied Policies and Integrity – CAPI (http://www.policycenters.org/), within the OECD Anti-Corruption Network for Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Participation of the project team in an international training program
- Carrying out a research at national level (data collection and documentation: analysis of policy documents, literature and previous research in the field)
- Conducting focus group interviews with teachers and managers
- Preparation of a synthesis report at national level
- Training activity for the experts from the project
- International expertise of the final report
- Events for disseminating research results
Viorica Goraș-Postică (coord.)