Between 15 and 19 July, around 16 people representing the AgroindVET Sectoral Committee, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection, the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and the Environment, the National Federation of Employers in Agriculture and Food Industry, S.A. “JLC”, “Mileştii Mici” winery, S.A. “ZERNOFF”, etc., have the opportunity to participate at the training course “Elaboration of Occupational Standards”.
Organized by the PRO DIDACTICA Educational Center within the “DevRAM” Project, Part I, and moderated by Gabriela Damian-Timoshenko, the event, whose purpose is to expand the community of experts in the elaboration of occupational standards, will begin with the decoding of the concept of occupational / the elaboration of the occupational profile and will end with the elaboration of the occupational standard based on the occupational profile. Thus, the attention of learners will be directed to the following:
- What is an occupational analysis?
- What working methods does it require?
- What is the algorithm of conducting an occupational analysis workshop?
- What does an occupational profile mean?
- What are the stages of verification / review, evaluation and validation of the occupational profile and are the tools used?
- How do we define the concepts of key competences, general competencies on the field and specific skills, performance indicators?
- What is an Occupational Standard?
- What does the process of developing the occupational standard imply on the occupational profile?
- What are the quality criteria of the occupational standard? But the stages of its approval? and so on
The Project “DevRAM”. Part I. “Increasing the competitiveness of the agri-food sector by integrating it into internal and global values, especially in the soybean culture” implemented by the Austrian Development Cooperation in partnership with the Educational Center PRO DIDACTICA and Donau Soja with the financial support of the European Union, aims to contribute to increasing the capacity of the sector to assert on the internal and external market and to strengthen the capacity of the institutions of technical vocational education in the agri-food sector and to complement the Moldovan component within the Regional Strategic Partnership between the Austrian Development Cooperation and Donau Soja, which supports the building of sustainable and inclusive values for organic and GMO soybean in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine.